Thursday, December 23, 2010

December 25th, 2010 HB

What a beautiful day after the rain. The sky was enormous and colorful, the waves were clean and head high, and the tractor was fetching logs from the shoreline.






Its been quite a few days since the last post. With the days of rain, internet trouble, bus rides to work, and the holidays, I have been slacking off on the surf report. I have a lot of plans - regarding editing, film quality, "production", and timing - I hope to completely reformat the website soon as well, in order to provide better usability for people checking the site. This is a sort of dry run while g work out all the kinks and get the ball rolling, with the ultimate goal of expanding the site and the follower-base. I am also upgrading my internet soon because i need to get the posts online as early as possible, and they are currently taking three to four hours to upload.

To the multitude of fans I have out there (...wow), thank you for reading, and please continue your support. I know there are a total of two of you, but you will be able to say you have been there from the beginning. This will all be set in-line after New Years and there will be surf reports everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment